I.O.U. (Ultimate Club) (Vocal Mix) - Freeez ft. John Rocca


I.O.U. (Ultimate Club) (Vocal Mix) (1986) (8'03) - Freeez ft. John Rocca.
Writers: Arthur Baker and John Robie.
Produced by Arthur Baker.
Remixed by Jay Burnett, Arthur Baker, Latin Rascals, John Rocca and Raul Soto.
Edited by Latin Rascals.
Recorded and Mixed at Shakedown Sound.
(P) & (C) 1986 Criminal Records.

Check Out More Great Music By Freeez:

I.O.U. (Ultimate Club) (Dub Mix) (1986) (6'55) - Freeez ft. John Rocca.
I.O.U. (Ultimate Drumapella) (1986) (4'10) - Freeez ft. John Rocca.
I.O.U. Shakedown Go-Go (Vocal Mix) (1986) (6'40) - Freeez ft. John Rocca.
I.O.U. (Megamix) (1983) (8'42) - Freeez.
Southern Freeez (Original 12" Mix) (1980) (5'39) - Freeez.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Freeez.
Latin Rascals.

You May Also Like Music By:

John Rocca.
Arthur Baker.

Check Out the Freeez Amazon mp3 music store HERE!

Record label for Side A of US 12" vinyl pressing
of "I.O.U. (Ultimate Club)". Criminal Records.
Cat. No. CRIM 00007. Image from Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel Leroy Skibone