I Know What's Good For You (David Morales Remix) - Amy Keys


I Know What's Good For You (David Morales Remix) (1989) (6'23) - Amy Keys.
Written by Diane Warren.
Additional Vocals: Larry Graham.
Produced and Arranged by Preston Glass, Larry Graham and Noel T. Closson.
Remixed by David Morales for Def Mix Productions.
Additional Production by David Morales and Peter "Ski" Schwartz.
(C) 1989 CBS United Kingdom Ltd.

N.B. I Know What's Good For You (David Morales Remix) is the same mix as I Know What's Good For You (Extended Remix) (1989) (6'23) - Amy Keys that may be found elsewhere on this blog.

I Know What's Good For You appears on the 1989 debut album, Lover's Intuition.

Track listing for the U.S. CD version of Lover's Intuition released in 1989 on Epic Records. Cat. No. EK 44100:

1. I Know What's Good For You.
2. Lover's Intuition.
3. Will You Respect Me (In The Morning).
4. Someone's Gonna Fall In Love.
5. Has It Come To This.
6. Even Now.
7. A Man and A Woman.
8. Everytime I Close My Eyes.
9. Precious.
10. Crazy Love.

(P) & (C) 1989 CBS Records, Inc.

Check Out More Great Music By Amy Keys:

I Know What's Good For You (7" Remix) (1989) (4'12) - Amy Keys.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

David Morales.

You May Also Like Music By:

Frankie Knuckles.
Frankie Knuckles & David Morales.

Check Out the Amy Keys Amazon Music Store HERE!

Front of card sleeve of UK 5" CD version of
"I Know What's Good For You". Epic Records.
Cat. No. 655200 2. Image from 80sMusicReMixes

Video from YouTube channel 80sMusicReMixes

Thank You for your visit today.