If I Say Yes (Extended Mix) – Five Star


If I Say Yes (Extended Mix) (1986) (7'09) – Five Star.
Written by Michael Jay & Marvin Morrow.
Produced by Buster Pearson, Michael Jay and John Hudson.
Remix by Phil Harding at PWL, London.
(P) 1986 RCA/Ariola Ltd.

N.B. If I Say Yes (Extended Mix) is the same mix as If I Say Yes (Phil Harding Mix) that may be found elsewhere on this blog.

If I Say Yes (Extended Mix) appears as on Side 1 of the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of If I Say Yes released in 1986 on Tent Records. Cat. No. PT 40982.

Track listing for the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of If I Say Yes, Cat. No. PT 40982:

Side 1

1. If I Say Yes (Extended Mix) /

Written by Michael Jay & Marvin Morrow.
Produced by Buster Pearson, Michael Jay and John Hudson.
Remix by Phil Harding at PWL, London.
(P) 1986 RCA/Ariola Ltd.

Side 2

1. Let Me Down Easy /

Written by Lorraine Pearson.
Produced by Buster Pearson and Lorraine Pearson.
(P) 1986 RCA/Ariola Ltd.

2. Can't Wait Another Minute (M&M New York Remix) /

Written by Sue Sheridan & Paul Chiten.
Produced by Richard James Burgess.
Additional Production and Remix by John Morales & Sergio Munzibai for Another M+M Production, Inc.
(P) 1986 RCA/Ariola Ltd.

The album version of If I Say Yes appears on Silk & Steel, an album first released in 1986.

Track listing for the European vinyl pressing of Silk & Steel released in 1986 on Tent Records. Cat. No. PL71100:

Side 1

1. Can't Wait Another Minute (Sue Sheridan & Paul Chiten) / 4'40
2. Find The Time (Paul Gurvitz & Nick Trevisick) / 4'29
3. Rain or Shine (Billy Livsey & Pete Sinfield) / 3'58
4. If I Say Yes (Michael Jay & Marvin Morrow) / 4'04
5. Please Don't Say Goodnight (Michael George Jackson-Clark & Clemens Winterhalter) / 4'41
Side 2

1. Stay Out of My Life (Deniece Pearson) / 3'59
2. Show me What You've Got For Me (Pamela Philips-Oland & Rick Neigher) / 3'56
3. Are You Man Enough? (Paul Gurvitz & Nick Trevisick) / 4'37
4. The Slightest Touch (Michael Jay & Marvin Morrow) / 4'28
5. Don't You Know I Love It (Doris Pearson) / 3'56

(P) 1986 RCA/Ariola Limited.

Check Out More Great Music By Five Star:

Can't Wait Another Minute (12" Mix) (1986) (7'12) – Five Star.
Can't Wait Another Minute (The M & M Remix Version) (1986) (8'37) – Five Star.
Find The Time (Midnight Mix) (1986) (7'03) – Five Star.
Find The Time (Phil Harding Remix) (1986) (7'00) – Five Star.
If I Say Yes (Lew Hahn US Dub Remix) (1986) (6'04) – Five Star.
The Slightest Touch (The Pettibone Touch Remix) (1986) (6'52) – Five Star.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Five Star.
Phil "Mixmaster" Harding.

You May Also Like Music By:

Phil Harding & Ian Curnow.

What's NEW In The Five Star Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

If I Say Yes (Extended Mix) - Five Star http://80smusicremixes.blogspot.co.uk
Record label for Side 1 of UK 12" vinyl pressing
of "If I Say Yes (Extended Mix)". Tent Records.
Cat. No. PT 40982. Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel shrd30

Thank You for your visit today.