I'm Not Scared ("Little" Louie Vega Mix) - Eighth Wonder ft. Patsy Kensit


I'm Not Scared ("Little" Louie Vega Mix) (1989) (7'17) - Eighth Wonder ft. Patsy Kensit.
Written by Neil Tennant & Chris Lowe.
Produced by Pet Shop Boys & Phil Harding.
Additional Production and Remix by "Little" Louie Vega for Small Wonders Productions, Inc.
Remix Engineer: Hugo Dwyer.
Assistant Engineer: Chris Trevett.
Recording Engineer: Mike Rogers.
Additional Keyboards: Mac Quayle.
Edited by Tony Moran for Latin Rascals Productions, Inc.
Remixed at Soundtrack, NY.
(P) 1988 CBS Records.

I'm Not Scared ("Little" Louie Vega Mix) appears on Side B of the U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of I'm Not Scared released in 1989 on WTG Records. Cat. No. 41 68820.

Track listing for the U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of I'm Not Scared, Cat. No. 41 68820:

Side A

1. I'm Not Scared (Long Euro Mix) / 7'58
2. J'Ai Pas Peur (French Version) / 5'48

Written by Neil Tennant & Chris Lowe.
Produced by Pet Shop Boys & Phil Harding.
Keyboard Programming: Ian Curnow.
(P) 1988 CBS Records.

Side B

1. I'm Not Scared ("Little" Louie Vega Mix) / 7'17

Written by Neil Tennant & Chris Lowe.
Produced by Pet Shop Boys & Phil Harding.
Additional Production and Remix by "Little" Louie Vega for Small Wonders Productions, Inc.
Remix Engineer: Hugo Dwyer.
Assistant Engineer: Chris Trevett.
Recording Engineer: Mike Rogers.
Additional Keyboards: Mac Quayle.
Edited by Tony Moran for Latin Rascals Productions, Inc.
Remixed at Soundtrack, NY.
(P) 1988 CBS Records.

2. Baby Baby (Dusted Mix) / 6'00

Written by Alex Godson, John Forte, Patsy Kensit & Samuel Domingo.
Produced by Pete Hammond.
(P) 1988 CBS Records.

The album version of I'm Not Scared appears on Fearless, an album first released in 1988.

Track listing for the European vinyl pressing of Fearless released in 1988 on CBS Records. Cat. No. CBS 460628 1:

Side 1

1. Cross My Heart / 3'25
2. When The Phone Stops Ringing / 3'48
3. Baby Baby / 4'00
4. Will You Remember / 4'32
5. Wild Love / 3'55
Side 2

1. I'm Not Scared / 4'30
2. Use Me / 3'33
3. Anything At All / 3'57
4. My Baby's Heartbeat / 3'43
5. The Dress / 3'51

(P) 1988 CBS Records.

Check Out More Great Music By Eighth Wonder:

Baby Baby (Balearic Beat Baby Mix) (1988) (5'57) - Eighth Wonder.
Baby Baby (Dance Mix) (1988) (7'01) - Eighth Wonder.
Cross My Heart (Dance Mix) (1988) (7'07) - Eighth Wonder.
Cross My Heart (House Mix) (1988) (7'34) - Eighth Wonder.
Cross My Heart ("Little" Louie Vega Club Mix) (1988) (6'54) - Eighth Wonder.
Cross My Heart (U.S. Club Mix) (1988) (6'54) - Eighth Wonder.
I'm Not Scared (Long Euro Mix) (1988) (8'02) - Eighth Wonder.
I'm Not Scared (Disco Mix) (1988) (8'02) - Eighth Wonder.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Eighth Wonder.
"Little" Louie Vega.

What's NEW In The Eighth Wonder Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

I'm Not Scared ("Little" Louie Vega Mix) - Eighth Wonder ft. Patsy Kensit http://80smusicremixes.blogspot.co.uk
Front of record sleeve for US 12" vinyl pressing
of "I'm Not Scared". WTG Records. Cat. No.
41 68820. Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel Malik Jefferson

Thank You for your visit today.