Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Extended Version) - Samantha Fox


Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Extended Version) (1986) (5'23) - Samantha Fox.
Produced by Jon Astrop & Pete Q. Harris.
Recorded at Battery Studios, London.
(P) 1986 Zomba Productions Ltd.

Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Extended Version) appears on Side A of the U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of Touch Me (I Want Your Body) released in 1986 on Jive. Cat. No. 1014-1-JD.

Track listing for the U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of Touch Me (I Want Your Body), Cat. No. 1014-1-JD.

Side A

1. Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Extended Version) / 5'19
2. Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Single Edit / 3'46

Produced by Jon Astrop & Pete Q. Harris.
Recorded at Battery Studios, London.
(P) 1986 Zomba Productions Ltd.

Side B

1. Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Blue Mix) / 5'49
2. Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Alternative Version) / 4'09

Produced by Jon Astrop & Pete Q. Harris.
Recorded at Battery Studios, London.
(P) 1986 Zomba Productions Ltd.

3. Drop Me A Line / 3'55

Produced by Phil Nicholas for The Willesden Dodgers.
Recorded at Battery Studios, London.
(P) 1986 Zomba Productions Ltd.

The album version of Touch Me (I Want Your Body) appears on Samantha Fox, the eponymous second album from Samantha Fox first released in 1987.

Track listing for the U.S. vinyl pressing of Samantha Fox released in 1987 on Jive Records. Cat. No. 1061-1-J:

Side A

1. I Surrender (To The Spirit of The Night) / 3'56
2. I Promise You / 3'54
3. Naughty Girls / 5'10
4. True Devotion / 4'37
5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction / 5'36
Side B

1. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now / 3'43
2. If Music Be The Food of Love / 4'49
3. That Sensation / 4'19
4. Dream City / 4'55
5. The Best Is Yet To Come / 4'50

(P) 1987 Zomba Productions Ltd.

Check Out More Great Music By Samantha Fox:

I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night) (Extended Version) (1987) - Samantha Fox.
Love House (The Black Pyramid Mix) (1988) - Samantha Fox.
Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) (Full Force Naughty House Mix) (1987) - Samantha Fox.
Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) (Special Extended Mix) (1987) - Samantha Fox.
Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Club Mix) (1987) – Samantha Fox.
Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Extended Version) (1987) – Samantha Fox.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Samantha Fox.

What's NEW In The Samantha Fox Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Extended Version) - Samantha Fox
Record label for Side A of US 12" vinyl pressing
of "Touch Me (I Want Your Body)". Jive. Cat.
No. 1014-1-JD. Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video courtesy of YouTube channel 80sMusicReMixes

Thank You for your visit today.