I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) (Marcus Miller Mix) - Luther Vandross


I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) (Marcus Miller Mix) (1986) (6'19) - Luther Vandross.
Written and Produced by Luther Vandross and Marcus Miller.
Remixed by Bruce Miller and Marcus Miller.
(P) 1986 CBS Records, Inc.

N.B. I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) (Marcus Miller Mix) is the same mix as I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) (Extended Remix) that may be found elsewhere on this blog.

I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) (Marcus Miller Mix) appears as I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) (Extended Remix) on Side A of the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) released in 1986 on Epic Records. Cat. No. LUTH QT6.

Track listing for the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love), Cat. No. LUTH QT6:

Side A

1. I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) (Extended Remix) / 6'22

Written and Produced by Luther Vandross and Marcus Miller.
Remixed by Bruce Miller and Marcus Miller.
(P) 1986 CBS Records, Inc.

Side B

1. I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) / 4'44

Written and Produced by Luther Vandross and Marcus Miller.
(P) 1986 CBS Records, Inc.

2. She's A Super Lady / 5'08

Written and Produced by Luther Vandross.
(P) 1981 CBS Records, Inc.

The album version of I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) appears on Give Me The Reason, an album first released in 1986.

Track listing for the U.S. vinyl pressing of Give Me The Reason released in 1986 on Epic Records. Cat. No. E 40415:

Side 1

1. Stop To Love / 5'07
2. See Me / 5'28
3. I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) / 4'44
4. So Amazing / 3'41
5. Give Me The Reason (From the motion picture soundtrack, Ruthless People) / 4'45 *
Side 2

1. There's Nothing Better Than Love - Duet with Gregory Hines / 4'42
2. I Really Didn't Mean It / 5'40
3. Because It's Really Love / 6'11
4. Anyone Who Had A Heart / 5'45

Produced by Luther Vandross and Marcus Miller for Vandross Ltd except,
* Produced by Luther Vandross for Vandross Ltd.
Engineered and Mixed by Ray Bardani.
Executive Producer: Arnold Larkin.
(P) 1986 CBS Inc.

Check Out More Great Music By Luther Vandross:

Come Back (7" Remix) (1989) (3'36) - Luther Vandross.
Come Back (Keith Cohen Extended Remix) (1989) (6'27) - Luther Vandross.
Never Too Much (Ben Liebrand Remix) (1989) (7'15) - Luther Vandross.
Never Too Much (Original 12" Mix) (1981) (5'40) - Luther Vandross.
'Til My Baby Comes Home (Dance Version) (1985) (7'31) - Luther Vandross.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Luther Vandross.

You May Also Like Music By:

Marcus Miller & Eric Calvi.
Marcus Miller & Ray Bardani.

What's NEW In The Luther Vandross Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) (Marcus Miller Mix) - Luther Vandross
Record label for Side A of U.K. 12" vinyl pressing
of "I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) (Extended
Remix)". Epic Records. Cat. No. LUTH QT6.
Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel 80sMusicReMixes

Thank You for your visit today.