Shake The Disease (Remixed Extended Version) (1985) (8'46) - Depeche Mode.
Written by Martin L. Gore.
Produced by Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode and Gareth Jones at Hansa Mischraum, West Berlin.
(P) & (C) 1985 Mute Records.
Shake The Disease is a song released in 1985 as a single to promote The Singles (81-85) compilation.
Track listing for the U.K. vinyl pressing of The Singles 81 - 85 released in 1985 on Mute Records. Cat. No. MUTEL 1:
1. Dreaming of Me (P) 1981 *
2. New Life (P) 1981 *
3. Just Can't Get Enough (P) 1981 *
4. See You (P) 1982
5. Leave In Silence (P) 1982
6. Get The Balance Right (P) 1983
7. Everything Counts (P) 1983
1. Love In Itself (P) 1983
2. People Are People (P) 1984
3. Master and Servant (P) 1984 **
4. Blasphemous Rumours (P) 1984 **
5. Shake The Disease (P) 1985 **
6. It's Called A Heart (P) 1985
Songs written by Martin L. Gore except,
* Written by Vince Clarke.
Produced by Daniel Miller and Depeche Mode except,
** Produced by Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode and Gareth Jones.
(P) & (C) 1985 Mute Records Ltd.
Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:
You May Also Like Music By:
Pet Shop Boys.
Yaz / Yazoo.
Check Out the Depeche Mode Amazon music store HERE!
|Front of record sleeve for UK 12" vinyl pressing|
of "Shake The Disease". Mute Records. Cat. No.
12 BONG 8. Image courtesy of Discogs.com