I Specialize In Love (Original 12" Mix) - Sharon Brown


I Specialize In Love (Original 12" Mix) (1982) (7'15) - Sharon Brown.
Written by Richard Scher & Lotti Golden.
Produced by Eddie O'Loughlin for MARTAN-Plateau Productions.
Arranged by Andy Schwartz.
Mixed by Tee Scott.
(P) 1982 Profile Records, Inc.

N.B. I Specialize In Love (Original 12" Mix) is the same mix as I Specialize In Love (Tee Scott Remix) (1982) (7'15) - Sharon Brown that may be found elsewhere on this blog.

Track listing for the U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of I Specialize In Love released in 1982 on Profile Records. Cat. No. PRO-7006:

Side 1

1. I Specialize In Love / 7'15

Side 2

1. I Specialize In Love (Instrumental) / 6'00

Both tracks mixed by Tee Scott.

(P) 1982 Profile Records, Inc.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Tee Scott.

You May Also Like Music By:

Sharon Redd.

Check Out the Sharon Brown Amazon Music Store HERE!

Record label for Side 1 of US 12" vinyl pressing
of "I Specialize In Love". Profile Records. Cat.
No. PRO-7006. Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel Simon Ambler

Thank You for your visit today.